Mother’s Day 2016 images for facebook

Mother's Day 2016 images for facebook : We are you and your family a happy Mother's Day 2016 Mother's Day, usually most of the countries in May on the second Sunday held (May 10 of this year) desire. People's own mother, is held in honor of mothers, as well as bonds. We have images and quotes Mother's Day, May Day facebook pictures Download mother, mothers provide beautiful images for free throughout the day.

Mother’s Day 2015 images for facebook













Mom is my greatest teachers, compassion, love and courage was a teacher. Love is sweet as a flower, sweet flower of love for my mother.
  • Stevie Wonder
I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. It has clung to me all my life.
  • Abraha Lincoln
The happiness of a mother, as a beacon that illuminates the future, but also reflected in the past under the guise of good memories.
  • Honor De Balzac
A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
  • Victor Hugo


Previous
Next Post »