Mother’s Day Christian stories and poems

Religious Mother's Day poems religious Christian and stories: you and your family a happy Mother's Day 2016 Mother's Day, usually countries (May 10 this year), most of them want to place the second Sunday of May. People's own mother, is held in honor of mothers, as well as bonds. Our site gives you Mother's Day 2016 Christian poems, poems for babies, son and daughter, Sunday school stories of Mother's Day, is dedicated to providing fun stories, poems , etc






Mothers Day Christian Poems and Stories

M – O – T – H – E – R 
“M” is for the million things she gave me,

“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell 
“MOTHER,”
A word that means the world to me.

My mom left me when me and my older brother were just babies. She would rather do drugs and sleep with men to steal money from them… not to support a family but to buy her drugs. She left us with strangers one day and our step dad came and destroyed everything in and outside of the house. The police came and put us in a foster home. You were there until I was about 2 years old. Mind you I was a little child so my memories aren’t there. I have an awesome family now and they love me. My brother turned 18 and left to go back to them.. mind you I was just a baby.. so all these stories came from my mom and dad and everyone in my family now.

Wonderful Mother
G0d màdè à wondèrful mother,

A mother who nèvèr grows old;
He madè hèr smilè 0f the sunshinè,
@nd Hè moldèd hèr hèart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me. 
Pat 0’Reilly

My mother is different, she’s beautiful, unique she’s so amazing when I look at her I feel so proud of having her as my mother, and while I’m writing to you these are all from right of the bottom of my heart I’m not even thinking of what I should say because your just speechless.
Incoming Search Terms:
mothers day poems from daughter
mothers day quotes
funny mothers day poems
mothers day poems from kids
poems from son and daughter
mothers day stories for sunday school

To My Dearest Mother
My m0ther is a special p@rt

0f @ll th@t’s cherished in my he@rt,
She is my pearl, my s0ul, my m@te;
She is the 0ne to m@ke life great.
She is @n @ngel with0ut the wings,
Who makes life special with the littlest things,
Whenever I’m in need 0f l0vè,

Shè is there from the heavens ab0vè;
Whenever I’m in nèèd of a shoulder,
There’s n0 one às devoted as my mother.
Previous
Next Post »