Mother's Day Baby 2016


Interestingly be a parent ; A time for joy and celebration of the birth of a child, but an overwhelming sense of responsibility to help shape and the first arm has a sense of inadequacy to keep this little life. How will you be? Did I ruin their souls? What if I'm wrong? They inherit my faith? Sudden whole life seems much bigger than us, and look at the big picture.

Christians were devoted to their eternal security when it comes to considering whether or not it fits many mothers are worried about their children. As a parent who is a follower of Jesus, one of my big dreams and at the same time want to raise my children to be followers of Jesus. However, just bring salvation believes that the work of the Spirit in their lives, I was just going to live my life for God is obliged to obey him as a model for my children. I am in Christ, I follow and obey the Bible and I am modeling a step of obedience to Christ, crucified on repentance in Jesus El Salvador work and personal beliefs reached a point I'm thankful I grew up with two parents, have baptized as a profession out of faith within me, publicly confessed my desire to follow Jesus in every area of ​​my life. My five men each, while my desire to follow the Gospel of Jesus by repentance and faith model baptism is not something that can be chosen for them.

We understand that all children are a gift from God and that we are to do our part in leading them to be lifelong followers of Jesus

express our faith in Him as the One rescuer plan to devote more of our children in mind, this precious gift and what better way to show our appreciation for the opportunity to serve God. Church family with a great opportunity for your child to a public acknowledgment of his intention to pursue the Lord to attend a baby dedication ceremony. Baby Dedication Ceremony is good practice for several reasons:

  • We accept that there is a gift of God's children and publicly thank you took the time to give us children. This is a great testimony puts the value of the family of God and the children to get a proper perspective in terms of cultural misconception that a burden or an obstacle to personal success.
  • This is to educate children at home, followed by a mother of Jesus is an opportunity to confess their faith. This statement is a covenant with God; What biblical principles such as commitments mother and Proverbs, "Train up a child in the way you should go." It serves as a reminder of all believers before the public declaration of man, to be responsible for an example of this child.
  • Parents, sovereignty and accept it as the work of his life with the children in their lives as well as dependencies of God. Nothing definite about parenting parents can not answer questions that will be; It is recommended to turn to friends and family when decisions are ultimately give grace and wisdom of God can be stressful and difficult, and will.
  • This child to come to a saving faith in Christ, we express our desire ring. We also know not to save our children, we are still petitions to God for their salvation prayer and ask Him to use us to be effective in this process.
  • Your church family before the parents who attended the ceremony, the family is also considered as part of a large family; The family of God. This is likely to be an example of Christ, so that all members of one body to reconcile young members and is a reminder of that.
Previous
Next Post »