Mothers Day Poems 2016

Mother's is the source of tenderness, is the candle that illuminates the past, present, and future. Mother tired to rest, to worry congratulated Freely, is simply a source of tenderness, do not want anything from her sons only to enjoy good health and good treatment gentle.




Short Mothers Day Poems :

A Mother's Love  ~Anon

0f @ll the special j0ys in life,
The big 0nes and the sm@ll,
@ m0ther's l0ve and tenderness
Is the greatest 0f them @ll.

Sunshine ~Anon
My M0ther, my friend so de@r
thr0ügh0ut my life you're @lways near.
A tender smile to güide my way
Y0ü're the sünshine to light my d@y.
  
A Wish for You ~Anon
Jüst 0ne little wish f0r yoü, M0M,
Büt it's loving and #appy and trüe-
It's a wish that the nicest and best things
Will @lways keep coming to y0u!


Endless Love for Mommy 
~Joanna Fuchs

M0mmy, I l0vE y0ü l0ts;
Yoü’re my f@vorite person ever.
When will I st0p l0ving y0u?
nEvEr, nEvEr, nEvEr!

Long Mothers Day Poems :

Mother... ~Anon
Yoü filled my d@ys with rainbow lights,
F@irytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe @w@y my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.
Yoü g@ve the gift of life to me
@nd then in l0ve, you set me free.
I thank y0ü f0r your tender c@re,
For deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me
@ p@rt of y0u
You'll always see.

Mommy, I love you ~Nicholas Gordon
M0mmy, I l0ve you
F0r @ll that y0u d0.
I'll kişş you and hüg you
'Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me
To teach y0u to pl@y,
S0 smile 'cause I love you
0n thiş M0ther's D@y .

"A Mother is like a flower"

@ M0ther iş like a fl0wer
Bæutiful , still @nd patient
M0thers bæuty is in the way
She l0vEs her child
Her stillness is in waiting 0n her child to resp0nd
@nd her patients c0mes from her child kn0wing right fr0m wr0nğ
@ bæutiful flower blossom,s ah#h#h#h
The sent of a fl0wer is c@lming
@s it sit,s still f0r the wind to carry it,s sent
@nd it is patient,on g0ing t0 seed,
It last f0r @n enjoyable season



Previous
Next Post »